Sunday Brunch in the Beer Hall takes place on the last Sunday of the month, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
It costs $22.95 per person (plus tax and gratuity), and $11.95 for kids 12 and under.
The regular Beer Hall menu is also available during brunch.
- Chef’s selection of fresh fruit & yogurt
- French toast
- Scrambled eggs
- Pecanwood smoked bacon
- Nürnbergermini brats
- Cajun-seasoned O’Brien potatoes
- Blueberry-filled pancakes
- Crepes with lingonberries
- Mini sausage, egg & cheeses on pretzel buns
- Muffins and bagels
- Chicken cordon bleu (breaded boneless chicken breast stuffed with ham & cheese)
- Chef’s choice of dessert
- Enjoy your schnitzel with a choice of champignon sauce, Jäger sauce or ziguener gravy
Choose your own fillings and cheeses for a customized omelet:
- Juice (orange or cranberry)
- Big boot (1 ½ liters) of Spicy Helga’s (Bloody Mary’s), Guten Morgen (mimosas) or German Delight for the table available for $20 each
- The Bee’s Knees
Try our honey tea made with Bärenjäger – $6
- Beer Cocktails (individually priced)